Our Prime Minister David Cameron, who is presiding over a coalition government as anti-male as the last Labour government likens absent fathers to drunk drivers (since when do absent fathers kill people?) and society should heap shame on them. This is straight out of the anti-male male bashing Marxist feminist handbook.
Of course no one can support genuinely feckless fathers but what about feckless mothers - those that:
- continually break court orders to deny children the chance to enjoy their father's support and company,
- that lie in the family courts (aided and abetted by solicitors and CAFCASS)
- who demand CSA (CMEC) payments while breaching the court orders
- who abscond with their children abroad or set up with other men but still demand CSA payments
- who indulge in parental alienation and ensure they turn their children against their father
- mothers who have children to jump the housing queue
The worse thing though is the fact Cameron used Father's day to attack fathers. Such crassness is unbelievable when so many will be enjoying time with their children and others in tears at home because they cannot see them due to the reasons above.
There will be men today who had pre-arranged time with their children and their mother would have rung this morning to say they cannot see their children with no plausible reason. The hatred and vindictiveness of these women is beyond the pale as is David Cameron's comments - no surprised he is attacked in the comments sections of the newspaper articles.
The litmus test is whether he would attack mothers on mother's day - of course not (and rightly so!) but he feels no shame in attack fathers on father's day.
Posted by Skimmington
6pm update - Some groups hit back at Cameron including the great Erin Pizzey, Only Dads and Gingerbread