I'm continuously updating the list of men's human rights sites that O2/Symantec falsely declare to be "hateful" and people may have missed some of the newer additions. Below are the more recent entries into the hall of fame, I strongly recommend people browse some of them or even help promote their favourites so the censorship backfires.
- http://www.egalitariste.org - French Canadian equality site
- http://f4jquebec.org - the first Fathers4Justice site to be censored
- http://www.fathers.bc.ca - Canadian men's advcate who sued the government for defamation.
- http://www.federgen.org - A major Spanish men's equality group.
- http://www.hommedaujourdhui.ca - Another Canadian site in French
- http://j4mb.wordpress.com - Justice for Men and Boys Political Party.
- http://www.liamsdad.org - Fanstastic site documenting one's father's struggle to see his son
- http://maskulinist.no - Now even Norway knows about Symantec's antics!
- http://mensrightswiki.org - The Wiki used by the extremely popular Reddit men's rights community.
I send out a notification email to all sites affected by this. As you can see there are a number of foreign language sites above, if anyone is fluent in Spanish I'd appreciate it if they could translate the document for me so we can reach a global audience with the campaign.
By the way, congratulations to J4M&B for successfully raising £1,000 to fund another candidate. No doubt they'd receive even mroe donations if O2/Symantec didn't try to stop people from accessing the site!
By John Kimble